Since the charity has begun to expand, Club F.O.D has moved from a service driven structure to a locality driven structure.
This ensures that branches are able to meet the needs of LGBT+ locally and only delivers services that matter to them rather than trying to deliver every service available. This also allows branches to take ownership as a local/regional level and leaving the trustees to concentrate on strategic development.
Every branch is required to sign up to an agreement to ensure they:
- Operate under delegation from the board in line with agreed processes and within a protective framework set by the charity
- Fundraise for and spend their own budgets
- Choose which services and activities (from a centrally agreed menu of services) meet the needs of LGBT+ people locally
- Build and maintain their only volunteer resources
- Work with other local LGBT+ partners to further charitable objects